Mark Thomas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

Saw him in Bristol last night, and he was as brilliant as ever. He's set up a company that will organise a protest on your behalf in Parliament Square!

http://www.mcdemos.com/

girofan

What sort of protest, and to what end.

OP
OP
U

User482

girofan said:
What sort of protest, and to what end.

Any protest you like. The purpose is to demonstrate the absurdity of the law that prevents protesting without a licence, which was passed to get rid of Brian Haws, the Iraq war protestor. Turns out that the law couldn't be applied retrospectively, so he's still there.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
The last few tv pieces Mark Thomas has done for tv (few and far between) have been fantastic. My favourite all time one was when he set up a fake stand at Sellafield on that open day with the diagrams showing how radiaisotopes get distributed through sea gull poo (or something along those lines).

mondobongo

Über Member
Caught the last half hour of a programme he had done on Coca Cola the other night very interesting, he let some boffins do the pepsi challenge on him turned out wasn't the taste his brain liked but the advertising.

wafflycat said:
Yup, saw him in Norwich a little while ago. He is incredibly funny and a thorn in the side of those who require a thorn in the side.
Then we are agreed. He's a prick. ;)

I don't know why I dislike him so much. Maybe it's the smug, 'look at the cute stunt I've just pulled, haven't I made The Man look stupid' ness of it that gets up my nose, on my tits and generally annoys the arse off me.
I hate Tony Benn too. :sad:

OP
OP
U

User482

Chuffy said:
Then we are agreed. He's a prick. ;)

I don't know why I dislike him so much. Maybe it's the smug, 'look at the cute stunt I've just pulled, haven't I made The Man look stupid' ness of it that gets up my nose, on my tits and generally annoys the arse off me.
I hate Tony Benn too. :sad:

I can see your point, but I think he comes across much better than Moore. I doubt that some of the dodgy practices he has exposed would ever have come to light if he wasn't around.

catwoman

Chuffy said:
For some reason, he and his ilk (Michael Moorer etc) get on my pecs almost as much as the likes of Clarkson et al.

Ditto above although I find the most irritating thing about Mark Thomas is he's a patronising little git.

Top Bottom