Marque Menet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Never heard of Menet. Looks like an older frame updated with modern gear. Other than that can't really help. Will likely go for a lot more than the current price.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Never heard of Menet. Looks like an older frame updated with modern gear. Other than that can't really help. Will likely go for a lot more than the current price.
Hmm, the only thing l have found out is that Menet is a small company with a longish history and they are based just over the border in Belgium.
Not a lot to go on really !

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Yet another big frame that would fit me. What is it with steel frames, did the big ones survive better than the little ones?

Here's the history of the company
http://www.echoduvelo.com/cyclisme/vie-des-clubs/5595-les-cycles-menet-entre-artisanat-et-modernite
Thank you for the link, these people are the real thing by the sound of it and they certainly deal in some top of the range bikes.
I can't imagine that their own brand bikes are in any way inferior. In fact its my understanding that they buy their frames from top quality makers and then finish them to their own spec. Maybe there were more big frames built than small ones ....so more are still around !

Top Bottom