Mass Hibernation Begins !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
It's just about that time of year as colder temps start to move in and some snow is projected for this week. The 370Z was put in storage last week and the 23t-bucket will be spending winter with the road bikes. The trail bikes will all get their studded tires once the freezing temps become normal and the trails ice over. I have several friends that have expressed interest in joining me for some frozen fun which I really hope they come out. The woods are a totally different world covered in snow and ice and such a blast to play in. So, let's hope we have another fun winter riding season, and the cars and road bikes enjoy their winter nap.

Winter Home 1.jpg

T-Bucket 1.jpg

They are back !.jpg

New Bike Project.jpg

Kestrel Bikes.jpg

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Ahhh Massachusetts huh ? Nice.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Nothing much in hibernation in the UK. I still have bees feeding off of the flowering plants.
The weather is way warmer for this time of year than it should be.
Ps, still riding my summer bike.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It's just about that time of year as colder temps start to move in and some snow is projected for this week. The 370Z was put in storage last week and the 23t-bucket will be spending winter with the road bikes. The trail bikes will all get their studded tires once the freezing temps become normal and the trails ice over. I have several friends that have expressed interest in joining me for some frozen fun which I really hope they come out. The woods are a totally different world covered in snow and ice and such a blast to play in. So, let's hope we have another fun winter riding season, and the cars and road bikes enjoy their winter nap.

View attachment 667973

View attachment 667974

View attachment 667977

View attachment 667978

View attachment 667976

Is the HotRod in picture 2 based on a Model T, and what lump is the power plant?

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Is the HotRod in picture 2 based on a Model T, and what lump is the power plant?

It is based on the Model T sorta, and it's powered by a 350 high performance small block. I'll be adding wheelie bars because if I stomp on her out of the gate I lift the frontend off the ground, don't need to pancake my front wheels.

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru

View attachment 667973

View attachment 667974

View attachment 667977

View attachment 667978

View attachment 667976
Love that green scrambler type bike 👍🏼

Top Bottom