Matthew T on CH5 last night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

I was diagnosed earlier this year as being on the spectrum.

One of these? The thing is someone with Aspergers would maybe think that question was serious and not a joke , am not saying having Aspergers is a get out of jail free card.
ZXSpectrum48k.jpg

Attachments

• ZXSpectrum48k.jpg
    ZXSpectrum48k.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 20

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was diagnosed earlier this year as being on the spectrum, doesn't make it ok for me to behave like a pecker.
Well, you'd better stop doing it then!

(Only kidding ... :whistle:)

I think Matthew came across quite awkward but the issue was the massive avout turn, hypocrisy and failure to take any advice in the fact that his driving was down right dabgerous.

Nowt to do with aspergers, but if it was, not an excuse to drive so badly.

PK99

Legendary Member
didn't it all start to go a bit squiffy and the beginning of the end, when he bought a motorbike and rode it illegally and refused to accept any responsibility.... but the pizza complaint was the best....ah well looks like he's enjoying his driving especially in the outside lane ;)

..... while tailgating at 80+mph and complaining about the car in front tailgating...... you couldn't make it up. Twat.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
In one video called police special ( I think) the police pull him up about 5 times. One copper actually asks him to get into the police car to " discuss your Driving"

Top Bottom