Matthew T on CH5 last night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
I was just thinking about the Dominos shocker, surely the hotdog stuffed crust is all pre made and so you wont be able to have without mustard? I guess its one of lifes mysteries. I was going to type why would a tv producer want to film Matthew It should have shown him behind the car wheel, that would have been funny.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Wonders idly [cos I'm not really bothered] if the Police are keeping a running total of all Matthew's recorded traffic violations [including speeding] that he's posted on-line.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I was just thinking about the Dominos shocker, surely the hotdog stuffed crust is all pre made and so you wont be able to have without mustard? I guess its one of lifes mysteries. I was going to type why would a tv producer want to film Matthew It should have shown him behind the car wheel, that would have been funny.
I saw an advert for a 'Domino' hot dog stuffed crust pizza a while ago and thought, 'who in their right mind would ever eat one of those?'... now I know.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 3704731, member: 259"]The fashionable people have moved on to the Pizza Hut burger crown these days.

Crown%20Crust%20from%20Pizza%20Hut.jpg
[/QUOTE]

A&E on stand-by.

Have you seen the Dominos Pasta Bread Bowl. Mmmmm yumtus....

dominos-bread-bowl-e1353104296604.jpg

Attachments

• Crown%20Crust%20from%20Pizza%20Hut.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

potsy

Rambler
[QUOTE 3704731, member: 259"]The fashionable people have moved on to the Pizza Hut burger crown these days.

[/QUOTE]
Does it come with chips, otherwise I'm not interested?

Attachments

• Crown%20Crust%20from%20Pizza%20Hut.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4

RWright

Guru
I just spent a few minutes watching some of Matthew T's driving videos. :ohmy:

Top Bottom