Mavic Cosmic Elites...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Any good? Have any of you got a pair of these, or know anyone who has? looking for a bit of feedback, I guess they are pretty good as they are Mavic, I did have a pair of Aksiums on my Spesh and they were nice wheels, looked good in silver, and rolled well, I don't like the fact that the cosmics only seem to come in black tho'. Any thoughts? Parkers are selling them at £240 which seems like a good price.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I guess it depends on what you want the wheels for. With the Cosmic elites you are trading some weight increase for a degree of aero dynamics from the deepish section rim and the flat spokes.

But for the same money you could get a pair of Open Pros on a good hub which will be lighter, less cross wind effected, and infinitely repairable in the longer term, and available in all sorts of colours.

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Thankyou, I want them for fitness/pleasure riding, when the time comes to upgrade, I will bear in mind your suggestion, as The main things are, that they roll well, are strong/dependable (I weigh 75Kg) and look reasonable. So maybe the LBS build up will be the way to go.

Big T

Guru
I think Ksyrium Elites are better than the Cosmics and not much more money, if you shop around - I've seen them for £259.

Top Bottom