Mavic CXP 22 wheelset (shimano) and 25mm tyres

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by PaulSecteur, 7 Aug 2012.

1. PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur Specialized fanboy

Hi,

These were standard fit on my Secteur elite 2010, I changed the wheels soon after getting it and these have been up the loft for a while.

They are quite heavy... but tough! Ideal for winter training or 700c hybrid,

I belive the tyres are Specialized "All Condition pro 2, kevlar bead with flak jacket protection" as specced on the product detail here...

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/secteur-elite-2010-road-bike-ec019549#features

... But I will confirm that once I have them down from the loft.

Skewers included, but no cassette.

Photos to come soon.

Looking for £100 collected from Walsall, near m6 juntion 10. Due to size Im not really looking to post these.

Paul.

2. OP
    OP
    PaulSecteur

Its nearly winter... someone has to be looking for a winter wheelset to keep their good summer ones nice. You know, for when the "summer" comes next year!

3. cyberknight

cyberknight As long as I breathe, I attack.

LOL , i have those wheels on the summer bike haha but i am a skint tightwad :eek:

4. What do mean nearly?

I'm sat here looking out the dark sky watching the friggin' rain bounce back off the road!

Winters here in the North West :sad:

5. OP
    OP
    PaulSecteur

Sounds like someone needs a set of winter wheels! Fortunatly, it just so happens I know where you can some... :hello:

smokeysmoo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice