Mavic Ksyrium SL £250

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TW85

I have a pair of Mavic Ksyrium SL's for sale. True and straight, a little scuffing on stickers and some brake wear but work flawlessly and super smooth bearings. Unfortunately do not have original skewers but comes with Gatorskin and Michelin pro race 3, and 10 speed Miche cassette, dont know the model of cassette but it weighs 187g so pretty light!

Pick up only in SW London - can travel within reason i.e. anywhere in zone 1/2 or in south/west london

photos coming soon

OP
OP
T

TW85

they are for Shimano cassette

OP
OP
T

TW85

might be persuaded to post if there's no local interest. I will take some photos and put them up tonight/tomorrow

OP
OP
T

TW85

If I can get a box, that might be doable, only problem is arranging pick up time as I work office hours most of the time

gds58

Über Member
If I can get a box, that might be doable, only problem is arranging pick up time as I work office hours most of the time

I have used this company http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/ many times for all types of package both large and small and they are brilliant and best of all they will collect from your place of work if required. They use all the major couriers and their prices are very reasonable.

Hope this might help. Graham

stu1903

Über Member
Any pics?

Top Bottom