Maxxis Medusa 26x2.1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Is anybody building a late nineties/early 2000s MTB and need some period rubber?

My annual shed spring clean has unearthed this pair, free to anyone who can collect from the M28 postcode area.

broady

Veteran
Shame I don't live nearer
My old Scott needs new tyres soonish

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Our head office is in Beaumont Leys and I'm due to go down there in the next month or so to change my company car.

If I've still got them, and you're able to meet me at the Tesco car park near there about nine o'clock, then they're yours.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
@broady there's been a change of plan and I won't be down when I thought, no one else wants them though so I can hang onto them until I'm next down there if you like?

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Just let me know when your next down this way, in no major rush
Might be a bit short notice but I've just found out I'll be in Beaumont Leys around 08:30 to 09:00 tomorrow, then I'm over to Jacob's at Wigston, not sure how long I'll be there for though.

broady

Veteran
Might be a bit short notice but I've just found out I'll be in Beaumont Leys around 08:30 to 09:00 tomorrow, then I'm over to Jacob's at Wigston, not sure how long I'll be there for though.
Let me know what time you'll be at Jacob's in South Wigston and i can meet you there

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
If that falls through I'll pick em up gladly.
Sorry DB, I met up with broady last week and handed them over.

Top Bottom