Me1 Dvr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

davidwalton

magnatom said:
If only I had the money.

Do you intend to make something up yourself?

No, just pointing those who know enough to sort themselves out. I am not one of them. I am a Horn player, not a mechanic/electrician by hobby or trade. I just understand the basics, hence relying on companies selling helmet camera recording solutions to be interested in providing a solution they know is needed.

I am waiting to hear back from RoboCam as to whether they are interested and willing to sell me a solution where I don't have to change batteries or media before 8 hours of continuous recording.

I must admit I am surprised that these companies aren't willing to help you out. Good luck finding somewhere that can.

OP
OP
D

davidwalton

magnatom said:
I must admit I am surprised that these companies aren't willing to help you out. Good luck finding somewhere that can.

It was a bit of a shock that they were not interested. All or nothing with me as well, so they couldn't sell me anything that did not live up to my expectations (especially knowing it was only because they couldn't be bothered).

Will keep hunting, and try overseas if I have to. There must be at least one company selling this stuff who is interested enough in my money to be willing to provide what I require.

PrettyboyTim

Well, I can understand that if they're in the business of retail why they might not be interested in getting into the business of manufacturing at the same time...

However, given that there are a large range of pre-made battery solutions out there, it is a little odd that they don't have a larger range of external battery solutions.

OP
OP
D

davidwalton

PrettyboyTim said:
Well, I can understand that if they're in the business of retail why they might not be interested in getting into the business of manufacturing at the same time...

However, given that there are a large range of pre-made battery solutions out there, it is a little odd that they don't have a larger range of external battery solutions.

They would NOT have to manufacture themselves. With any sort of demand, component-shop or similar would make the packs up for them. They would just have to sell them.

I just think it is a case of not caring. They sell what they have, so why bother.

Top Bottom