Meanwhile....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Legendary Member
over on another site a person who has had more bans than a teenage car thief ( and more names than a regitry office)is involved in heated rows and has had the thread locked and been warned about his behaviour...

Nothing changes eh?

I'll invite him here shall I to meet with our resident loons

mosschops2

No!!! But you could post a link - it's been a long day!!!!

mosschops2

Cheers Yorkshireman!! I would have looked - but there are only so many hours in the day!!

mosschops2

Is it just me - but that didn't look that bad..... And how Rothers got the finger pointed at more than the other chap - seemed a little one sided.

Or is that just me?? I only scanned throught it....

1. Rothers didn't 'pull back' after warnings, whereas the other bloke did (a bit).
2. J_S seems to be on the ball rather (weighing up each poster on past records) in fact I think that he's well regarded in mag publishing/editing circles - good sense of humour too (in my experience) ;)

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
What i do know, is all that quoting makes it almost impossible to read. Have we really got to the stage where discussion on internet forums means quoting each sentence, and picking it to pieces to put a point across?

I'd like to think i can follow a discussion without the need to have to read and re-read the same point over and over. ;)

OP
OP
spen666

spen666

Legendary Member
Steve Austin said:
What i do know, is all that quoting makes it almost impossible to read. Have we really got to the stage where discussion on internet forums means quoting each sentence, and picking it to pieces to put a point across?
I'd like to think i can follow a discussion without the need to have to read and re-read the same point over and over. ;)

with Rothbook - yes

Top Bottom