Mechanical doping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Are we talking the same year.........wasnt it 2014 when he looked like he was flicking a switch on his bars to ride away from the group

I thought it was 2010 P-R and RvV. In the latter, he accelerated away from Boonen on the Muur whilst still seated.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I thought it was 2010 P-R and RvV. In the latter, he accelerated away from Boonen on the Muur whilst still seated.
Im not sure to be honest......i can remember watching it and i didnt think it was 6yrs ago

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Definitely 2010.
In P-R, attacked when Boonen was eating at the back of the group, then dropped Leukemans off his back wheel.
In Flanders, rode away from Boonen on the Muur, seated.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Time doesnt half fly these days.......would never have thought it was 6yrs ago :sad:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
So surely the question is really, when did 19 year old girls become the innovators at technical doping?

Is it possible for the UCI to find out which company is supplying the motors and the axles needed to work this system?

jarlrmai

Veteran
It should be sent for forensics, DNA and fingerprints, then sent to electronics experts to be dismantled to check for serial numbers etc.

Citius

Is it possible for the UCI to find out which company is supplying the motors and the axles needed to work this system?

What for? It's not illegal to fit a bike with a motor. The kits are widely available. You just aren't allowed to compete with it.

Top Bottom