Media Albums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi @Shaun and mods!
I am not able to add anymore photo albums, this since around last summer.
I think, but I am not sure, that my problem follows a forum update.
Even if I resize my pictures to the smallest possible (640 x 640, I think) I get a message that says that I went over my media space allowance on CC, but there are no problems in posting pictures on a thread whatever size they are - they are resized automatically by CC anyway, aren't they?
What am I doing wrong?
If you look at my media, the last album I created got uploaded, but the actual pictures got rejected.
I'm going on tour soon and would like to illustrate my adventures in an album :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I think that's one for Shaun! ;)

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It could also be that @Rickshaw Phil is jinxing me, as I have been the highest media poster on CC for quite a while, but he is swiftly catching me up :whistle: :laugh:
What am I getting the blame for now?:unsure: :laugh:

As already said, it's one that Shaun will need to answer. I don't think there is a limit on attaching photos to threads but there is a limit on the albums for which there is a technical reason but not one I can explain.;)

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ah, okay, I better nip back into the control center and double the bandwidth for when you get back ... :laugh:

Bon Voyage! :biggrin:
I am uploading the Pedal on Parliament ones, from April: it seems to be working!!! Thank you! :wahhey: :hyper:

Top Bottom