Medium size, old steel MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
Looking for an old, preferable steel, non suspension mountain bike frame, with clearance for fat tyres. Medium sized, so something that fitted 5'8"-10" (ish).

Anything considered... just the frame and forks or a whole bike. Happy to collect from anywhere near London.

donkey

Looking for an old, preferable steel, non suspension mountain bike frame, with clearance for fat tyres. Medium sized, so something that fitted 5'8"-10" (ish).

Anything considered... just the frame and forks or a whole bike. Happy to collect from anywhere near London.

Hi i have just spotted your post.I have a steel Raliegh M-Trax frame and fork if you are interested.I am 5'9'' and it was fine for me when i rode it.These frames were hand made at the Raliegh factory in Nottingham and are very good quality and it is in excellent condition.

mattsccm

I have a Raleigh Mirage. Purple. F&F with HS. Reynolds 501 tubing. Probably other bits including cheap wheels, 7 speed shifter/brake levers, possibly some cheap mechs. I suspect its about 19" and is rideable but a touch to big for me at 5'7"
Where are you? Can't be arsed to post and face to face is better.
I'm just west of the old Severn bridge

Top Bottom