Meet Bruce!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
And this morning Bruce has been catching up on the latest news from the world of bass playing.

12boy

Guru
When in college my squeeze gave me a weimaraner pup. We called these pups, when we wandered around campus with them, "fluff getters" as young ladies would have to stop to pet and hold them.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
He's a feisty fellow!

Being a gun dog I didn't expect foreworks would bother him. Lemmy used to ignore them completely.

Anyway, had all the usual pops and bangs this evening and Bruce has also ignored them, but one really loud bang saw him leap on the sofa and look out the window while doing his best to do a big-boy growl. No fear, just this 14 week week old Lab going all scrappy doo, ready to front the danger and have a fight with it!

He's a feisty fellow!

Being a gun dog I didn't expect foreworks would bother him. Lemmy used to ignore them completely.

Anyway, had all the usual pops and bangs this evening and Bruce has also ignored them, but one really loud bang saw him leap on the sofa and look out the window while doing his best to do a big-boy growl. No fear, just this 14 week week old Lab going all scrappy doo, ready to front the danger and have a fight with it!
Like daddy like doggy???

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
15 weeks old. Not so much a puppy, more a scaled down full size Labrador.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Indeed. One doesn't realise how much of the world is edible until one has a lab!

Labs are prone to being Lard-O's so ive aleays weighed food out every meal. Same for Bruce, using a breeders chart with a matrix of age/weight to determine the amount.

Top Bottom