Mega wide feet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benthedoon

Mega wide fit shoes - what's available and which are an actual wide fit (adidas 'wide' fit is a joke from my running shoe experience).
I've had a little look around the web but I don't know who's telling the truth regarding width fitting, Sidi do a mega fit and my old motorbike boots were Sidi and they were awesome but trying to justify the cost of their cycling shoes is something I'm struggling with.
Any help identifying genuine wide fit brands would be great, I currently wear some s-works shoes bug they're definitely a bit too slim.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
http://www.evanscycles.com/products...m_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=froogle#reviews

i have these, nice and wide. evans isnt too far away from you so would be easy to try them on

Zakalwe

How much you looking to spend? Sidi can be had for much less if you shop around online, you already know your size from the motorcycle shoes.

Suplest come out a bit wider than most, but the price won't be far off Sidi.

Giro are too wide for me, but seeing as standard Sidi are spot on this doesn't mean they're particularly wide.

dhb are pretty wide I hear, cheap as chips too and easy to send back to wiggle for free if not right.

Top Bottom