Mend and make do - robovac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Our Eufy Robovac failed recently. It was going around in circles and then issuing an error message about the front bumper sensor. The advice in the Help section of the app was to give the bar a few taps and try again, but this didn’t work.

However a bit of further investigation found that Eufy have a video on their website on how to change the sensor bar, and that a new one is only £13. So in I went, getting pretty deep into the guts of the device, with circuit boards and connectors being removed but after about 20 minutes of surgery it is all working again! Kudos to Eufy for proving a cost-effective and accessible way of DIY support.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Have you tried the super duper "figbat robo vac operator" - generally doesn't break down but moans alot about those that make a mess !

I'm just about to switch fossyant robo vac operator on - the house is a tip after MrsF has been sewing.

OP
OP
figbat

figbat

Slippery scientist
Have you tried the super duper "figbat robo vac operator" - generally doesn't break down but moans alot about those that make a mess !

I'm just about to switch fossyant robo vac operator on - the house is a tip after MrsF has been sewing.

Can your variant run quietly at 1:00 am whilst the rest of the family sleeps? 🤔

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Can your variant run quietly at 1:00 am whilst the rest of the family sleeps? 🤔

Nah, i need the noisy one to hoover all the cat fluff.

Top Bottom