Mendip transmitter.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Didnt know you were on it or would have found you for a chat, couldnt really stand up and ask if trhere were any Pikeys in the room though.^_^

Hillier than I expected but a great route and lots of cake.I was the one with an Audax Cymru jersey and a white Scott.

OP
OP
Pikey

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Didnt know you were on it or would have found you for a chat, couldnt really stand up and ask if trhere were any Pikeys in the room though.^_^

Hillier than I expected but a great route and lots of cake.I was the one with an Audax Cymru jersey and a white Scott.

The guy who had the full English in the cafe in cheddar?

OP
OP
Pikey

Pikey

Didnt everyone?:-)

I needed every one of the baked beans to get up all the hills

Lol, no I only had a bacon bap, was proper jealous of your fry up. I was on the black cannondale with you going up blagdon hill in the frome jersey.

Nice route, but it was properly hilly

Banjo

Small world.nice to meet you even if briefly.

Im thinking of doing the Borders and Castles ride starting in chepstow in september as my next one.

OP
OP
Pikey

Pikey

Small world.nice to meet you even if briefly.

Im thinking of doing the Borders and Castles ride starting in chepstow in september as my next one.

Yeah, you too. Did u get those data fields sorted on the garmin map in the end?

Banjo

I finally sussed out how to customise the fields but on a few short test rides the "distance to next" doesnt seem to work. It ignores some turns and counts down to zero where there isnt a turn .

Last edited:
Top Bottom