Mens GT Tachyon 3.0 Hybrid cycle, used for less than 1 mile.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaffatape

For sale is my mint and only used once

This was purchased for £499 in June 2010 and i have the original purchase receipt and booklet which came with the bike, the cycle was used one time only for less than a mile and then garaged due to an accident (to me not the bike), the bike has remained garaged ever since and is like brand new, this years model now retails for £600

I can't overestimate the condition, it really is as brand new, look at the photos of the gears, chainset and tyres which make it obvious it hasn't been used.

This is the upgraded model with the limited edition paint job, upgraded NVO headset, 7000-series aluminum frame, FSA triple crankset and Tektro linear-pull brakes, these upgrades were only fitted on the very last batch of the 2010 production run as a pre cursor to the introduction of this years model which was upped in price by £100 to pay for the upgrades.

The Bike is Black with white and red lettering and the frame is medium in size which is suitable for anyone between 5ft 6 to 6ft 2, possibly taller and shorter as the bars and seat extend quite a bit.

Looking for £350 but will haggle a little bit seeing as its Xmas

Pick up in Birstall, West Yorkshire only due to size, 5 mins Jct 26/27 M62

Ideal Xmas pressie.

gt7.jpg

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt5.jpg

gt6.jpg

OP
OP
G

gaffatape

Reduced to £300 for a quick sale, no offers please, price is firm.

Top Bottom