Mentalist!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
There's a bin near my house (well a 5 min walk) that is rather popular with dog owners i.e. it's usually full of small bags filled with dog poo and every now and then I go past to find that someone has emptied the contents onto the floor.

Well today I was walking the pooch towards said bin when I spy a chap of, how shall we put it, diminished intelligence removing a couple of dog poo filled bags and then throwing them into the garden of the house overlooking the path where the bin is!

My guess is that it is he who has been emptying the bin, has been shouted at by someone in the house and has now taken to throwing the contents into their garden instead?

Nutter! :wacko:

Dave5N

Über Member
I once worked in a residential home, and one of the residents sometimes came down from his room with chocolate around his mouth.

But it wasn't chocolate.

He wasn't a senior Lib Dem MP was he? ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I worked for a few years in mental handicap institutions, and 'finger-painting' was a fairly common pastime :biggrin:
(and that was just the staff...)

Arch

Married to Night Train
simonali said:
My guess is that it is he who has been emptying the bin, has been shouted at by someone in the house and has now taken to throwing the contents into their garden instead?

Nutter! :becool:

Anyone see that programme about Bodmin last night? There was a prize set of nutters (custom picked for effect, I realise). I couldn't work out who was barmier, the chap who ate roadkill (after all, it's already dead, and it's only his health he's risking if he eats some dodgy badger) or the people who rang him up to leave abusive answerphone messages, claiming to be the ghosts of roadkill he'd eaten. I mean, the things are already dead, he didn't seek them out and run them down deliberately! Did these other people also ring every meat eater in the land?

Were they nutters? Eccentric certainly, but not nutters. The people who phoned were definitely *ahem* challenged, though.

I found the roadkillovore quite refreshing. The other three blokes were very sad stories indeed - family breakdown, rural isolation and squalor, emotional incompetence.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Twenty Inch said:
Were they nutters? Eccentric certainly, but not nutters. The people who phoned were definitely *ahem* challenged, though.

I found the roadkillovore quite refreshing. The other three blokes were very sad stories indeed - family breakdown, rural isolation and squalor, emotional incompetence.

You're quite right, not nutters, and some sad stories behind them no doubt. And indeed, why not eat roadkill? Although I'm not sure I'd fancy the badger that was going a bit green. Great collection of skulls though. I'd love to know about his wife. I can't help wondering if she has a secret second life and an chap on the side or something...

How about the panther stalking chap with the LED light and the hatchet?

stevenb

simonali said:
There's a bin near my house (well a 5 min walk) that is rather popular with dog owners i.e. it's usually full of small bags filled with dog poo and every now and then I go past to find that someone has emptied the contents onto the floor.

Well today I was walking the pooch towards said bin when I spy a chap of, how shall we put it, diminished intelligence removing a couple of dog poo filled bags and then throwing them into the garden of the house overlooking the path where the bin is!

Nutter! ;)

If they catch him he might end up being shoved head first in there.....:biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Arch said:
Anyone see that programme about Bodmin last night? There was a prize set of nutters (custom picked for effect, I realise). I couldn't work out who was barmier, the chap who ate roadkill (after all, it's already dead, and it's only his health he's risking if he eats some dodgy badger) or the people who rang him up to leave abusive answerphone messages, claiming to be the ghosts of roadkill he'd eaten. I mean, the things are already dead, he didn't seek them out and run them down deliberately! Did these other people also ring every meat eater in the land?
A sort of relative of mine is licenced to put down deer that have been hit by cars but are not quite roadkill. Motorist tells the police theyve hit a deer, but they (the cops) are either not authorised with firearms or don't fancy doing it. This deer can't be taken to the butchers, but I'm sure there's many a copper's freezer filled with several months' supply of venison.

Top Bottom