Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all CC members :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
+1

classic33

Leg End Member
nollaig_dribble.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It needs saying ... BLIMEY - IT IS ONLY DECEMBER 15TH NOW, AND IT WAS ACTUALLY THE 14TH WHEN YOU POSTED THAT! :whistle:

My primary vote would be to scrap the whole damn thing. My secondary transferable vote would be to ban any mention of it until December 24th at the earliest!

Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:

TVC

Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:Merry Christmas! :hyper:
You don't think you might be in danger of peaking too early?

I'm fed up of the Christmas songs on the radio, they are all dire and not a little tedious.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My love for you all extends year-long; I don't see the need to limit myself to wishing you well in just the festering season! :laugh:

If you want to 'feel the love', come along on one of my forum rides and I will smile a lot in your direction and crack a few bad jokes.

PS When I say 'feel the love', it is not an invitation to grope me! :okay: (That was a typical bad joke ...)

Top Bottom