Met Fifth Element Helmet for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is my husband MTB helmet which he owned since new around 2007. At the time it was a quite popular helmet coming at the top of reviews.

It has been used but is in very good condition for its age and it has no structural damage as it has been seldomly used and it has never been crashed or dropped. I sell my items in good faith and with good ethics. I would not sell an item I would not consider buying myself first.

• Size Large 58-61cm.
  • Certificated to EN1078
  • Weighs 298gr
helmet4.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet1.jpg

With visor
helmet5.jpg

Will place in a box and send recorded delivery. Paypal gift payment please or add fees to cost. Thanks

£35 delivered.

Attachments

• helmet3.jpg
    helmet3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0

Oxonian

Hi - I can see you advertised this quite a while ago. Just wondering if it’s still for sale?

Thanks

This is my husband MTB helmet which he owned since new around 2007. At the time it was a quite popular helmet coming at the top of reviews.

It has been used but is in very good condition for its age and it has no structural damage as it has been seldomly used and it has never been crashed or dropped. I sell my items in good faith and with good ethics. I would not sell an item I would not consider buying myself first.

• Size Large 58-61cm.
  • Certificated to EN1078
  • Weighs 298gr

With visor. Will place in a box and send recorded delivery. Paypal gift payment please or add fees to cost. Thanks

£35 delivered.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi - I can see you advertised this quite a while ago. Just wondering if it’s still for sale?

Thanks
Hi and welcome to the site @Oxonian. :welcome:

This is just a note to say that we've approved your first post even though it is responding to quite an old thread but you may well have a wait for an answer as our information shows the original poster hasn't logged in since 2016.

Top Bottom