Met SarahPink today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
hang on, im a bit worried here... you met sarahpink and all you can talk about is her chain !!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly........................ :whistle:

sarahpink

haha. yes you did indeed meet me with my squeky chain
tongue.gif
which is now as clean as new!!! looks like it has just come out of the shop
biggrin.gif
thanks for the advice, nice meeting you!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
haha. yes you did indeed meet me with my squeky chain
tongue.gif
which is now as clean as new!!! looks like it has just come out of the shop
biggrin.gif
thanks for the advice, nice meeting you!

Translation mode - nervous laugh, yep did meet some weirdo that was obsessed with my chain cleanliness, thank God I got away and expect to see me sprinting in the opposite direction if we run into each other again

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
we should get him on a ride with Ianruk, see who's the most anal about bike cleanliness....I know Ian will give his bike little mini cleans when we stop to regroup :ohmy:

There was someone like that at the end of Bristols Biggest Bike ride ... he got out a rag and proceeded to clean the entire bike just after the finish line. And yet he still had to get the bike home - where it would presumably get dirty again.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
There is no one... and I mean no one who has a cleaner cassette then mine...ZimZum will tell ya!
icon_lol.gif

And I have been known to clean my bike mid ride..nothing wrong with that.
we should get him on a ride with Ianruk, see who's the most anal about bike cleanliness....I know Ian will give his bike little mini cleans when we stop to regroup :ohmy:

Shaun

Founder

Erm ... clean your bike mid-ride??? mid-ride??? :ohmy:

You'd better not set eyes on my bikes then ... you'd pass out at the sight of all the muck ... :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
There is no one... and I mean no one who has a cleaner cassette then mine...ZimZum will tell ya!
icon_lol.gif

I'd have thought that was a sure recipe for trapped fingers.... :B)

longers

Legendary Member

You'd better not set eyes on my bikes then ... you'd pass out at the sight of all the muck ... :blush:

Maybe he should, perhaps you could have a bucket and sponge on hand, just on the off chance he couldn't help himself and gets stuck in.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ahem....and here is proof of mid ride OCD. I do find it handy to carry a cleaning rag with me on rides..
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

IMGP0804_edited-1.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Maybe he should, perhaps you could have a bucket and sponge on hand, just on the off chance he couldn't help himself and gets stuck in.

Nah, his OCD doesn't go beyond his own bike, I've tried leaning my mud splattered beast near his bike and nothing, nada, not even the tiniest of flicks with his comfort rag!

Top Bottom