microfleece

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wisdom

Guru
Well a first for me today. I layered up with a microfleece this morning. Put it between my jersey and jacket and I was really cozy. it was really warm and I couldnt believe the difference it made It's not a cycling specific one but was really nice and comfortable.:dance:

Tynan

Veteran
grim up north?

not yet gone beyond a cheapo ss base, slightly fleecy jersey and a gillet

and a neck snood thing and a skull cap, the skull cap is a big step up

the odd morning has needed some early cracking on

Moodyman

Legendary Member
my best mid-layer is a 'walking' fleece. it's warmer than cycling specific ones and also more breathable ( stretchy so allows moisture escape). only gets worn when it's below zero though.

HOU5EY

Luckily I live in Weymouth so on the south coast we get away with a lot but I have a couple of micro fleeces and they're really good. Lightweight and dry quickly. Couldn't be without one

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I think I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like fleece / microfleece products. Feels horrible to the touch and attracts dog hair like an ubermagnet - and then won't let go.

Matt1705

Über Member
So far I haven't worn and more than my aldi cycling trousers, short sleeve top and aldi cycling jacket. Oh and gloves of course too. :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Each to their own, when it was cold last week i had 2 ss base layers, arm warmers , LS jersey and a gilet with shorts under ron hillbikesters.

Top Bottom