Microsoft @*&£$%&^£!!!!!! Word!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I'm just taking a break from the wretched, insufferable, infernal, troglodyte of a thing with which I am trying (note the use of the word "trying") to write a document.

My last words to it were, "Oh you bloody, wretched, pitiful, god-damn, motherf***ing, f***ing, f***ing, f***ing, buggery, sh*tface, bloody buggery, confounded, infernal, electrified bastard! Why won't you do what I want!"

It is the Devil's own tool ...

computer_smash.gif

wafflycat

Word is not difficult. You just have to speak nicely to it.

I got made the office "expert" user so I hat eit more than most. My training is to try and work out where the obscure problems come from.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm the person at work that people come to for their Word problems :blush:

I don't KNOW how it all works, or remember everything, but I seem to be good at working out solutions/ workarounds. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

tyred said:
<cough> Open Office <cough>

And me, haven't used word for over twelve months, now if I could just work out open office database.......

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I hate it when trying to insert a word and it takes everything else typed after it, one letter at a sodding time. Not learnt why it only sometimes does this and how to make it stop doing it:angry:.

It might be because you pressed the 'Insert' key on your keyboard at the same time as, or instead of the 'Delete' key. This activates the overtype facility.

When it starts to delete one letter to the right at a time, just press the 'Insert' key again to stop this happening.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
dmoan said:
It might be because you pressed the 'Insert' key on your keyboard at the same time as, or instead of the 'Delete' key. This activates the overtype facility.

When it starts to delete one letter to the right at a time, just press the 'Insert' key again to stop this happening.

I'll try to remember that when it happens again. Thanks:laugh:.

Jezston

Über Member
tyred said:
<cough> Open Office <cough>

If there's one thing that enrages me more than MS Word, it's Open Office Calc. It's like they made the original Star Office version way back when as a half-arsed copy of MS Excel '97 and no one's bothered to attempt to improve it since. Or even fix any of the bugs.

Top Bottom