microsoft outlook down?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
all ok here in my office

OP
OP
Blue Hills
mm

worrying - still a problem here.
On a chromebook.
cleared the cache etc, signed out of google account, shut down and restarted.
got the outlook password screen - put password in - didn't tell me it was wrong - briefly got a triangular shape - now an extended ongoing blue graphic showing a sheet popping out of a blue envelope but no progress in opening my mailboxes.
everything else internetwise working fine and dandy apart from an odd thing with eventbrite.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Panic over folks - many many thanks for your rapid helpful responses.
It appears to have been caused by one of my adblockers - though pretty sure that I haven't changed anything in their settings recently - maybe Microsoft changed something at their end.
I suppose they are now doing more than the normal amount of snooping.
Thanks again everyone who replied.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
update update for info purposes though not really seeking help unless someone ever gets the same - still getting some odd stuff - on signing in now i quite often get a "something went wrong" followed by a short string of tech info which quite possibly gives the reason why (won't paste unless there is personal data in it) - a box offers the chance to try again and on clicking that I get in - all very odd, but at the moment manageable.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Update (sorry :smile: ) - still getting severe problems signing in on the chromebook, though the tab the account is synced with (and that needs no password sign-in - it's pre-logged) seems to sign in OK.
I keep getting failed sign-ins (ie nothing happens - no notice of a bad password or anything) and have to make repeated attempts.
I think it might have something to do with the syncing of the outlook account with the android tab - if anyone has any clues (suppose I need someone like me using an account across a chromebook and an android tab) would be interested.

Update (sorry :smile: ) - still getting severe problems signing in on the chromebook, though the tab the account is synced with (and that needs no password sign-in - it's pre-logged) seems to sign in OK.
I keep getting failed sign-ins (ie nothing happens - no notice of a bad password or anything) and have to make repeated attempts.
I think it might have something to do with the syncing of the outlook account with the android tab - if anyone has any clues (suppose I need someone like me using an account across a chromebook and an android tab) would be interested.
https://askprob.com/fix-cant-sign-into-outlook-problem-hotmail-sign-in-problems/
has a fair number of ideas, but clearing cookies/cache/... would be one of the first ones Id try.

thanks - will check out - I clean cookies and cache very regularly and did before trying.
I do have a memory that I read something about some changes Microsoft had made.
thanks again.

A quick search on chromebook/outlook problems posted in the last month produces almost zero results. So Id suspect its an issue iwth your chromebook/apps, but cant be much more help than that.

Top Bottom