Midland Monster 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Did this unofficially as i did not know how my recovery aka the knackered shoulder would hold up and did a planned cake stop at Tissington trail bike centre before the railway tunnel into Ashbourne.
Rode with my buddy not a member of CC rather than with the club that @Lilliburlero rides with to for the above reasons and it was his 1st ride over 70 miles.
What a day !mate went through a pothole even after i had given the "HOLE!" shout and broke a spoke which he got mended at Tissington, a bit later another spoke went on the back too so we limped home.Just got a text saying both rims have cracks in them so he was lucky to make it .
I nearly got wiped out by a car as it overtook on a single track down hill when i was doing 37 mph .
32810451_1758258890896859_1939256228966301696_n.jpg

Just over 88 miles for me at a stately 16 .(3?) mph avg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Perfect weather for making a come back, well done. :bravo:

I just hope I get some sunshine when I can start riding again, hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks.....

By the way, something about that location looks unsettlingly familiar. It's a slim chance but that isn't just near Ilam, climbing towards Casterne Hall is it?

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

I just hope I get some sunshine when I can start riding again, hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks.....

By the way, something about that location looks unsettlingly familiar. It's a slim chance but that isn't just near Ilam, climbing towards Casterne Hall is it?
Yup , nice little drag innit :smile:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Im sorry i cant remember why you cant ride but i hope your back at it soon, arm sore today after the club ride but i have been digging ground work for slabs as well this week.

Top Bottom