Might take the Carbon Bestie Tomorrow (oops is that the time.... Today)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Weather is good...... found out a set of spare lights....... and my work have not seen my bestist bike so........

if the BBC is right they might see my Propel today (Tuesday)

They already think I talk far too much about bikes.....wait until I actually take it...... I'll be nipping out to the warehouse every 5 minutes to make sure a pallet hasn't fallen on it......

Both the main bosses are cyclists (but dont commute) and a colleague rides an MTB in so...... some serious boring might be in order

Both the main bosses are cyclists (but dont commute)

So, people who ride bikes then. They almost certainly won't care that much

and a colleague rides an MTB in

They really won't care, I find that most MTB riders I know think roadies are a bit 'lightweight' at best.

so...... some serious boring might be in order

Quite. As long as you're ready for the reaction that's coming.

IMG_3891.JPG

and

IMG_3888.JPG

Forewarned is forearmed.

:thumbsup:

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
You should try my colleagues, forget the bike, they're amazed enough that it's possible to travel further than 400 metres without a car.

Where do you live?
Mordor.
How far is that?
11 miles.
And you go all that way on a bike?
No, I ride a unicorn half the way whilst pooing rainbows.
Wow, I can't believe you ride all that way.

I finally got out on my trek today after she has been loving it up on my dining room all clean and sparkly
I trusted the forecast and it was a dream after 5 months on the bso shaped thing called a falcon

If you saw it you would wonder on the hell it manages 30 miles everyday. It's on the verge of collapse!

Anyway the trek saved me 15 minutes getting to work!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Road bike came out yesterday. Alu, rather than Carbon, but Mojo found again. Boy is that thing light compared to the commuter bike! (Touring wheels, hub gears, steel frame).

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You should try my colleagues, forget the bike, they're amazed enough that it's possible to travel further than 400 metres without a car.

Where do you live?
Mordor.
How far is that?
11 miles.
And you go all that way on a bike?
No, I ride a unicorn half the way whilst pooing rainbows.
Wow, I can't believe you ride all that way.
I tell people at work i am parked in a pub car park across the road and i only have the bike to wear lycra.

Top Bottom