Migraine ..... gone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Well, I started having migraines in July. Had a couple of periods where it was almost continuous.

On wednesday at work I was feeling at the end of my tether so booked to see GP who prescibed propanalol and sumatriptan. Hey presto - migraine gone.

Wondering why I waited so long to see GP and feel a fool!

Eeeh - that wakens memories.

If I remember correctly, propanalol and sumatriptan interreact. Make sure you read the inserts, and that you're taking the correct dosage.

My GP got it wrong - unpleasant!

sight-pin

Veteran
Been on Propranolol for a couple of years now, only 10 mg though just to slow me down a little through high bp problems

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Well, I started having migraines in July. Had a couple of periods where it was almost continuous.

On wednesday at work I was feeling at the end of my tether so booked to see GP who prescibed propanalol and sumatriptan. Hey presto - migraine gone.

Wondering why I waited so long to see GP and feel a fool!

Glad the Sumatriptan is helping you.

I think I mentioned it in a previous post to you - it has been brilliant with my wife's cluster headaches.

She injects the stuff which is way faster than tablets plus you can also take it via nasal inhaler which, in terms of speed, sits someway between the two.

Top Bottom