mildly chauvenistic comment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Well she does it for me and if she took off the cycling shoes and put on her high heels the legs look really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montage

God Almighty
Victoria_Pendleton500.jpg

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Over The Hill said:
Partly agree-
Lovely face and top half but legs sacrificed for the sport and so bottom half looks like a russian weightlifter. But if that does it for you......
And there was me thinking her legs make her look like she's a track cyclist. :rolleyes:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
You mean a track cyclist who looks like a track cyclist should expect to be criticised for looking like a track cyclist as long as she's a female track cyclist?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Each to their own, but I would take her back on Boxing day and ask to swap her for one with breasts.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Dayvo said:
Will this do? :ohmy:xx( :smile:

Now you're talking!!!! :smile:

Still a little bit on the small side for me though :biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
bonj said:
why do they wear those ridiculous bulbous helmets that make them look like an alien anyway?

It's just a craze. They'll go out of fashion soon enough. Like flares did.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Dave5N said:
It's just a craze. They'll go out of fashion soon enough. Like flares did.

They did NOT go out of fashion. I still have my high waister bags and beetle crushers from 1979.

Can't get in them though, being a 36-38 inch waist :smile:

:smile:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Her nickname is "Queen Victoria" apparently. And she said in an inteview (guardian I think) that when the cyclists got to meet the real Queen last year she was standing next to Hoy. The Queen stands infront of him and says "..ahhh Mr Hoy, so nice to finally meet you... etc.."

The Queen then turned to VP, was introduced by the fella and said "..and what do you do young lady?"

:smile:

Only the MOST famous female UK cyclist after Beryl. Also a great ambassador for cycling and cycle safety - some of the other Pros seem a little quiet on that front. :smile:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i always thought i'd like an arse like a female pro cyclist but after seeing that picture i'm not too sure. (i had heard she'd done a Lance but i hadn't actually seen it). i quite like my wobbly bits compared to that manly muscle, it's much more feminine.

having said that, i am planning on having a similar photo done... but with stockings and sexy underwear added :biggrin:

by the way, i don't think it's chauvinistic to say you fancy her. chauvinistic would be to say she shouldn't be doing it coz she's a woman wouldn't it???

Top Bottom