Millar to Slipstream!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
chris42

chris42

yello said:
Oh. I quite like it.

I can see you require a long white stick. ;)

peejay78

that's funny. poor guy. i like him.

didn't the mapei kit used to look like a small child had projectile vomited luminous chunks consisting of half digested highlighter pens?

Looking at the Colorado Cyclist page, I am wanting to buy the shirt as the team seems to be promoting a product I would actually endorse myself, namely:

cleardot.gif

[SIZE=-2]Hincapie Team Slipstream Jersey
A fresh look and a unique attitude distinguish the Slipstream Professional Cycling Team. In partnership with the Agency for Sporting Ethics, Slipstream will execute the most comprehensive anti-doping program in the sport. Athletes will voluntarily participate in bio-marker testing that is 20 times more frequent than current UCI standards. The hope of this mission is to reestablish the trust and credibility between cycling and the public in hope that other professional athletes and their teams will put resources into this effort of renewal.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]I also notice the Astana kit has been heavily discounted.
[/SIZE]

romans

Interpret the patterned area as "This space for hire". It will disappear when more sponsors come on board.

Noodley

They'll have to change it to red/black with a Chipolte chilli wearing a sombrero for a logo on the chest and arse...

Top Bottom