Milton Keynes Sunday rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iofred

Hi, not certain if this is the right place to put up this post, and if it is not I humbly apologize, but it is only my 2nd post, so have mercy.

Looking for people in the MK area to have regular (every Sunday morning?) rides with. Not looking for a huge group, but would like consistency.

My average speed at the mo is 16-18mph, but happy to start slower and build-up as we go (also happy to hook up with someone faster, just means more work for me :tongue: )
Let me know if anyone is interested.

regards

Fred

clivedb

Guru
Hi, not certain if this is the right place to put up this post, and if it is not I humbly apologize, but it is only my 2nd post, so have mercy.

Looking for people in the MK area to have regular (every Sunday morning?) rides with. Not looking for a huge group, but would like consistency.

My average speed at the mo is 16-18mph, but happy to start slower and build-up as we go (also happy to hook up with someone faster, just means more work for me :tongue: )
Let me know if anyone is interested

Hi Fred

There's a CTC group that leaves Stony Stratford on Sunday mornings at 9.30 - probably a bit slower than you want but quite long rides.

Also there's Team MK - they have Saturday morning rides - also from Stony Stratford at 9.30 - they have multiple groups so you should be able to find a group that suits you.
Clive

Top Bottom