MINE :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
well most professionals are built like stick insects aren't they?, You cant really say you've seen a massive body builder in professional cycling?
So isn't it an advantage to be lightweight right.

That's not what I mean. I'm 5'9 and just under 11st - I could go to 10.5 maybe, but I'm happy where I am. You must be a fair bit taller than me and nearly 2st lighter. If so, that would put you well into the 'underweight' category.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
well most professionals are built like stick insects aren't they?, You cant really say you've seen a massive body builder in professional cycling?
So isn't it an advantage to be lightweight right.
Strangely, the red Perry bike I seem to see most regularly around SE London has a big black guy on - and when I say big, I'm not talking fat.

OP
OP
PerryC

PerryC

Regular
Yeah I agree I've seen him a few times and overtaken him at least all those times, What I mean is large people on lightweight bikes doesn't make a very effective racer that's why there not professionals (There slower)

fossala

Guru
Old cannondale alu bikes hid the welds. In fact, I saw a mountain bike one that had it on the frame today. Looks tidy. But as others have said, with the top tube, even without flicking, it should be carbon.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
That's not what I mean. I'm 5'9 and just under 11st - I could go to 10.5 maybe, but I'm happy where I am. You must be a fair bit taller than me and nearly 2st lighter. If so, that would put you well into the 'underweight' category.

If he is 6ft tall then his weight is pretty low but not neccessarily unhealthy.

OP
OP
PerryC

PerryC

Regular
I'm 5ft 6 but I don't mind being skinny I actually like the way I am, Make's me look Professional especially on a ride. :smile:

I'm 5ft 6 but I don't mind being skinny I actually like the way I am, Make's me look Professional especially on a ride. :smile:

How on earth do you ride that bike (with that setup) at 5'6 ??

Milzy

Guru
I wonder how that fine Rottie hasn't buried you in the garden while you're thinking that you are Marco Pantani! PMSL!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom