1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini-pump recommendation...

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Maz, 14 Dec 2007.

1. Maz

Maz Guru

I somehow managed to unclip my Wese(sp?) mini-pump whilst riding this morning. Unfortunately it became bent under the wheels of following traffic :blush:

Any recommendation for a replacement? Must do 100+ psi and schrader/presta...and stay on the bike, hopefully.

Muchas gracias

2. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Both mini-pumps I've owned have been utter cack (although I've never shelled out serious money for one). I'd say go for the Topeak Road Morph, which is excellent, and will do 120psi reliably.

3. Maz

Maz Guru

Thanks, JtM.

4. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

The Topeak Mini Morph is £25 on Wiggle at present.

5. it must be a blackburn. grate pumps, cheep ish and ..... with a life time worranty

6. chris5y

chris5y New Member

7. jashburnham

jashburnham New Member

8. Maz

Maz Guru

Cheers
    In the end I went for the 'topeak pocket rocket master blaster'. Bought it from Halfords. They are the best shop - in the world. When it comes to mini-pumps they really know their stuff. I asked them where their mini-pumps were; "over there in the corner, mate". Top answer.

9. jashburnham

jashburnham New Member

10. Maz

Maz Guru

Interesting. That's just the nozzle, right? How big is the cannister and will one can-ful inflate (at least!) one tyre?