Congratulations mikey.
domtyler Legendary Member 20 Sep 2008 #17 That's excellent news Mikey, congratulations to you and your family.
Riding in Circles Legendary Member Location EDINBURGH 20 Sep 2008 #20 Great news, lets hope he gets his looks from his mother and his brains from...his mother as well.
M magnatom Guest 20 Sep 2008 #22 Excellent news! Well done all involved.... My kids will of course be much faster cyclists than yours....
Excellent news! Well done all involved.... My kids will of course be much faster cyclists than yours....
PrettyboyTim Legendary Member Location Brighton 20 Sep 2008 #24 Congratulations, Mikey! That's great news. Crackle said: Congrats Mike: You realize the kiddy effort has not just doubled but quadrupled with two. It makes no sense I know but there you go. Fantastic. Click to expand... I have four children. I wondered why I was so tired.
Congratulations, Mikey! That's great news. Crackle said: Congrats Mike: You realize the kiddy effort has not just doubled but quadrupled with two. It makes no sense I know but there you go. Fantastic. Click to expand... I have four children. I wondered why I was so tired.
John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist Location Crewe 20 Sep 2008 #25 Fantastic! Congratulations from me and mine!
dudi Guru Location Ipswich, Suffolk 20 Sep 2008 #26 Congratulations to you and Mrs Mikey! Anyone know if ASSOS do a baby-grow?
OP OP B BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf Location South London 20 Sep 2008 #27 Cheers everyone! Here's a short video clip. and some piccies:
Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ... Location Kirton, Devon. 20 Sep 2008 #28 Fab mate, just fab! Cheers!!!!
Night Train Maker of Things Location Greater Manchester 20 Sep 2008 #29 Congratulations BM and well done Mrs BM!
andyfromotley Legendary Member Location Otley, west yorks 20 Sep 2008 #30 congratulations and best wishes!