Minimum spending required for free postage at Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koga

CRC are crazy with postage. Many times ive had 2 parcels with masses of packaging for a small item.
They only use a few standard size boxes as the packaging is partly automated. This saves time and money but may result in above described boxing arrangement.

vickster

Legendary Member
Never buy from evans, probably the most expensive of them all.
I agree, still good value, even if I have to spend a tenner to get free postage.
Postage keeps going up, something we have to get used to I think.

I like Evans for stuff - they are very agreeable on price matching and I can easily return stuff in store. Clothing, can get it delivered to store, go in, try it on, return there and then if needed :smile:

OP
OP
Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I like Evans for stuff - they are very agreeable on price matching and I can easily return stuff in store. Clothing, can get it delivered to store, go in, try it on, return there and then if needed :smile:
Why would one want to give business to a retailer for price matching? Obviously, the store with the cheaper price deserve your support and NOT the store that is trying to screw you on the price in the first place.

vickster

Legendary Member
For me - convenience of returns and when you add the postage, Evans are often cheaper :smile: I have no specific loyalty to any online retailer as they have all c*cked up at some point of another. For me, the advantage of shopping online is convenience and price.

StuUngar

CRC are crazy with postage. Many times ive had 2 parcels with masses of packaging for a small item.

They are definitely from the Amazon school of postage. I have bought things like brake pads that could easily fit in an envelope & be posted through the letterbox but for some reason they put them in a box?

They also used to be my favourite online seller along with Amazon but have gone rapidly downhill since the pointless site redesign. So much so that they have lost a loyal customer of over 5 years.

The only reason companies like Wiggle have had to introduce this is because of The Royal Mail. Sold off and massively undervalued. Congrats to any couples who managed to buy shares. Flog the one set at a 35% profit - keep the rest and you will get a nice return for years to come for a £400 outlay.

Top Bottom