Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
She was just a slip of a lass, barely out of short trousers. I took her out a coke and a packet of cheese and onion...
She's not changed a bit then....if you substitute the coke for "anything alcoholic".

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Cheeky bastards.

Here's some ludicrous old soak who was making a nuisance of himself...

Tour-of-Britain-012.jpg

And here's a famous nose...

Tour-of-Britain-044.jpg

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wrong section but who cares.
I've been watching the cyclocross season for the first time. My son got me into being an armchair fan,
MVDP is a beast, a great. The Namur race was a fabulous spectacle of axle deep mud which he won despite setbacks and yesterday he won again despite falling off and dropping to dead last on lap 1.
Toon Aerts has pushed him but busted some ribs in Namur while Tom Piudcock has been regularly top 5.
Wout Van Aert has come back from his Tour injury and finished 5th yesterday.

I'd highly recommend watching it as an hour well spent,

Adam4868

Guru
Wrong section but who cares.
I've been watching the cyclocross season for the first time. My son got me into being an armchair fan,
MVDP is a beast, a great. The Namur race was a fabulous spectacle of axle deep mud which he won despite setbacks and yesterday he won again despite falling off and dropping to dead last on lap 1.
Toon Aerts has pushed him but busted some ribs in Namur while Tom Piudcock has been regularly top 5.
Wout Van Aert has come back from his Tour injury and finished 5th yesterday.

I'd highly recommend watching it as an hour well spent,
Where did you watch it..Eurosport ?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Where did you watch it..Eurosport ?
Sometimes Eurosport, sometimes on the GCN Youtube channel and apparently on Red Bull channel but I've not tried that one.

Adam4868

Guru
Sometimes Eurosport, sometimes on the GCN Youtube channel and apparently on Red Bull channel but I've not tried that one.
At the in laws in Ireland till tommorow,ive had to suffer such horrors as My Fair City (don't ask !) and endless Christmas carol music...all in the name of Xmas :laugh:
Still there has been copious food and alcohol not all bad.
I'll take a look when home

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
At the in laws in Ireland till tommorow,ive had to suffer such horrors as My Fair City (don't ask !) and endless Christmas carol music...all in the name of Xmas :laugh:
Holy Jaysus, Mary mother of God...
... as my mum used to say^_^

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Live now on GCN YouTube. An urban cyclo-cross. MVDP in the lead... again

Top Bottom