Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Adam, much as I admire your enthusiasm Paris - Nice is NOT a minor race and having taped it I WAS going to enjoy watching it later.

No point now!
Sorry but you might want to take note of the word SPOILERS in the thread title ?
Glad you like my enthusiasm though,thanks

Chislenko

Veteran
Sorry but you might want to take note of the word SPOILERS in the thread title ?
Glad you like my enthusiasm though,thanks

I know there is spoilers mate but the clue is in the bit that says "MINOR RACES" of which Paris Nice is definitely not!

woah - calm down everyone. Eh? Eh?!

OK, I've been burnt enough times to feel your pain, @Chislenko ! But it's a pretty marginal distinction to hang Adam with, ain't it? :-(

Golden Rule of Highlights - stay away from ALL related social media (except "NO SPOILER" threads if you are feeling trusting!!! )
Golden Rule of Life - TRUST NOONE!!!

Chislenko

Veteran
woah - calm down everyone. Eh? Eh?!

OK, I've been burnt enough times to feel your pain, @Chislenko ! But it's a pretty marginal distinction to hang Adam with, ain't it? :-(

Golden Rule of Highlights - stay away from ALL related social media (except "NO SPOILER" threads if you are feeling trusting!!! )
Golden Rule of Life - TRUST NOONE!!!

Matticus, my conversation with Adam was light hearted, no need to worry and to be fair it means I now don't have to sit through many hours of nothing for 20 seconds of sprinting!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Matticus, my conversation with Adam was light hearted, no need to worry and to be fair it means I now don't have to sit through many hours of nothing for 20 seconds of sprinting!
Start a new thread on P-N if you like? It's open to everyone to do so :okay:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
These accidents involving bidons is getting tiresome.
Isn't it about time that the riders starting taking personal responsibility

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
These accidents involving bidons is getting tiresome.
Isn't it about time that the riders starting taking personal responsibility
I've got to replace a cage on one of the road bikes here because bottles rattle tons in it and would probably fly out at the first cobble.

I think bottles and cages are being manufactured more sloppily than I remember ever happening, plus some of the new designs of cages have basically no springiness/grippiness at all and things like rubber grip buttons or bars to hold bottles more securely are currently seen as hopelessly uncool.

How are riders personally responsible if team bottles are undersize for the cages used on team bikes?

Adam4868

Guru
Some Belgian bloke won the Nokkere Koerse and Cav fell off with no ill effects AFAIK
Did you watch it ? There was another rider Steimle I think who had a bad enough crash.Cant say I know a lot of these riders but a decent enough six place for Jake Stewart

Top Bottom