Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He's playing.....missed it today Rich.Any good ?
TT Adam and guess who, Ganna!!!!, won it

Adam4868

Guru
would love to know what caused Antonio Tiberi to crash at the finish line , couldnt see any reason for it :wacko:
He's out anyway,nasty gash to his knee requiring stitches and plenty of missing skin ! Looked like his arm slipped of pads or something failed on the front end of the bike ?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Nah...watched the last 5k of that.He timed that to perfection.Felt for Yates though,he looked strong... unfortunately he was the perfect lead out man for Pogi.
Looked strong but never looked like winning it. Is Team Fracky Placky trying to become the new Quickstep? ;)

Adam4868

Guru
Looked strong but never looked like winning it. Is Team Fracky Placky trying to become the new Quickstep? ;)
The stage...really ? Thought he was close enough to breaking Pogi.It might of been a different outcome had he not been so far behind timewise.#wheelsucker

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The stage...really ? Thought he was close enough to breaking Pogi.It might of been a different outcome had he not been so far behind timewise.#wheelsucker
I thought so too. If it had been steeper for longer I think Yates woukd have had the stage.
Early days though but nice to see a competitive mountain stage.
Such a bizarre landscaoe though - looks more like a Zwift creation!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I thought so too. If it had been steeper for longer I think Yates woukd have had the stage.
Early days though but nice to see a competitive mountain stage.
Such a bizarre landscaoe though - looks more like a Zwift creation!
OK, I agree, if it had been steeper for longer, it would have been a different race, maybe with a different winner! :laugh:

Or if it was flatter, with cobbles, in cold rain, it could have been a spring classic and Yates would have had even less chance.

Adam4868

Guru
Back to Pogacar...he's some rider isn't he ! Feck you have to be as good in the mountains and then TT ! I thought he might of let Yates have the stage today ? But nah he wants it all,and deserves it.

Top Bottom