Minor races 2021...**SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Scheldeprijs today with Cav as the (possibly) 4th best sprinter in the Quickstep team!^_^
Thought he had a chance then !!

Chislenko

Veteran
Proper racing in them there hills, Basque tour is the perfect race for me to watch as I get bored stiff with the flat stages with 20 seconds of excitement at the end.

You'd have thought Bennet would have lead him out ! 😊
He was probably just going fast to keep warm, it was proper chilly today.

Dutch Eurosport were discussing Cav being sat in Bennett’s wheel, I think the conclusion was that he was there to stop other sprinters from latching onto Bennett and coming past in the final sprint..did n’t quite work

Adam4868

Guru
He was probably just going fast to keep warm, it was proper chilly today.

Dutch Eurosport were discussing Cav being sat in Bennett’s wheel, I think the conclusion was that he was there to stop other sprinters from latching onto Bennett and coming past in the final sprint..did n’t quite work
Or do you reckon it was a major feck up...riding for Cav and he didn't have the legs at the end ? If they were all out for Bennet maybe it would of ended different....
Anyway I reckon he's got one more win in him

Or do you reckon it was a major feck up...riding for Cav and he didn't have the legs at the end ? If they were all out for Bennet maybe it would of ended different....
Anyway I reckon he's got one more win in him

Possibly but the overhead shot suggested that Alpacin had effectively blocked Bennett on.

Adam4868

Guru
Go Mcnulty !
Screenshot_20210408-153741~2.png

Top Bottom