Minor races 2022 *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Time to dust off your Wanty shirt @Dogtrousers ...
Jan Hirt takes the overall win at Oman with Masnada and Rui Costa in second and third place.

Adam4868

Guru
Yep, top sprinter at the mo. Cav can offer to be his lead out man in the Tour:whistle:
UAE tour starts this Sunday with 3 or 4 sprint stages.Gaviria is out as tested positive for Covid.That leaves Cav,Groenewegen,Bennet and Vivianni.😂

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Gaudi takes stage 2 at Algarve...crash/touch of pedals for Higuta and Foss.Third place for Ethan Hayter.

View: https://twitter.com/wcsbike/status/1494372029331607558?t=lFXkg0mHve2isxSF7w6hEg&s=19

I watched it live and it was a strangely muted climb. You'd have expected Hayter and Martinez to be better but maybe they're building for future races.
I did that climb on holiday a few years back - I think my Strava KOM may have gone now...:whistle:

Adam4868

Guru
Jakobsen wins the third stage of Volta Algarve...easily beat Coquard and Merlier from a fair way out.I thought he'd gone too early,but what do I know !
Its only February and he's got 4 wins under his belt.

Chislenko

Veteran
Time trial coverage in Algarve today was absolutely atrocious.

Roads I ride a lot and would like to have seen more than the first mile and final 300 yards.

The steep climb halfway through barely got a camera lens on it!

I guess after today that will be another 140 riders above me on the segments 😀

Edit. Just checked out the hill on Strava, my PB 8.44, Remco Evenepoel did it yesterday in 3.20!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom