Minor upgrades

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Smoggie_87, 11 Aug 2012.

1. Smoggie_87

Smoggie_87 Active Member

Since 99% of the time when I'm on my bike I'm on the roads, as recommended by you lovely CC folk, I've just swapped my MTB tyres for some Schwalbe City Jets (26x1.5) - I'm difference is very noticable. Now all I have to do is get rid of this dreaded cold, because I was dying after 3 miles because I couldn't really breathe (minor details).

Thanks CC :smile:

Pat "5mph" likes this.
  2. AndyRM

AndyRM XOXO

Good lad! A cold in summer is bad luck though. Olbas oil is your friend.

3. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

A couple of glasses of Brandy is what you need.
    Works for me,^_^

4. OP
    OP
    Smoggie_87

Smoggie_87 Active Member

Unfortunately, all I have in the house is Sambuca or Strongbow. Nice fix of cold & tablets with some cider will probably go down a treat :P

5. Prestwick

Prestwick Member

Face that bad boy down.

You, a plastic bowl, a kettle being topped up and boiled on loop and a bottle of olbas oil in five minutes.

Blitz it with olbas oil for like hours and you'll be right as rain. That or you won't have a nose left.

EDIT: Oh, also fitted a city jet the other day on my bike and its nice :smile: incidently fitted a schwable inner tube with kevlar so thats two layers of kevlar now! :smile:

6. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

i prefer vic to obas oil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice