'Minty' Goodness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My previous ('Land Rover Owner' magazine) keyfob died, on the set of house-keys, I keep with my car-keys
So the Mint Sauce, that I acquired with a copy of MBUK a while ago has finally been used

500820 500819

Does anyone else have pieces of 'Minty goodness'??
I did have 2 t-shirts, that survived to the move into this house (2004) but then disappeared

My CGR has the top-rube decal, & the MBUK stem top-cap

500823 500821 500822

And...…... if anyone is wondering (although, if you're reading this section of the site, you ought to know)
This Is Why

Bobario

Veteran
I'm a bit late posting this, but I'm a big fan of mint too. I have the same keyring, top tube decal and top cap as you, all on my favourite MTB. The keyring is attached to my camelbak as a good luck talisman.

I also have one of the mint MTB jerseys from cyclejersey which is far and away my favourite cycling top. I ordered one of the new t-shirts late last year but they messed my order up and I cancelled it.

I'm also a member of the facebook group, you get some cracking photo's on there.

I'm a bit late posting this, but I'm a big fan of mint too. I have the same keyring, top tube decal and top cap as you, all on my favourite MTB. The keyring is attached to my camelbak as a good luck talisman.

I also have one of the mint MTB jerseys from cyclejersey which is far and away my favourite cycling top. I ordered one of the new t-shirts late last year but they messed my order up and I cancelled it.

I'm also a member of the facebook group, you get some cracking photo's on there.

This one??
If so, so am I.....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mintsauce/

And the jersey?
My daughter bought me this one, but I asked her to return it
She'd ordered short-sleeve/short-zip
I can't recall actually wearing a 's's' at all last year, so she re-ordered as a long-sleeve/full-zip
(although I was a bit surprised that it was the same material, not a thicker varient)

Last edited:
Top Bottom