MiRider bike stolen in Catford (London)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daedaloo

My white coloured frame MiRider was stolen today, last parked in Catford in n London. It has a unique red coloured hydraulic brakes no one else in the country has.

Someone managed to remove my D lock without triggering the alarm, I normally use 5 locks, this time I used 1 lock thinking I'm just popping into the shop for 5 minutes...

If anyone sees any dodgy advert matching this description please let me know.

I have reported this to the police.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A picture would be good

OP
OP
D

Daedaloo

Google up white MiRider. It has a red coloured hydraulic brakes, no other MiRider has this type of brake, the rest in the market are mechanical brakes.

classic33

Leg End Member
Google up white MiRider. It has a red coloured hydraulic brakes, no other MiRider has this type of brake, the rest in the market are mechanical brakes.
Did the above and got a picture of the bike described by you, on the MiRider site(mirider.co.uk).

Silver Surfer

My white coloured frame MiRider was stolen today, last parked in Catford in n London. It has a unique red coloured hydraulic brakes no one else in the country has.

Someone managed to remove my D lock without triggering the alarm, I normally use 5 locks, this time I used 1 lock thinking I'm just popping into the shop for 5 minutes...

If anyone sees any dodgy advert matching this description please let me know.

I have reported this to the police.
Where exactly did your bike get stolen in Catford?
Mine was stolen on 18 October 2020 outside Catford Bridge station by the bike racks. Like yours mine was pretty unique as well.

Baggie

Hi there, can't send PMs yet as only just registered. I had my last bike nicked from central London, bolt cropper, into a back of a van and advertised on Gumtree within an hour. Really frustrated as it's pot luck if the police can involved, I did call the number but the geezer was evasive, and then monitored him as he regularly sold similar bikes on Gumtree, and even had others contacting me with the same story when I put up his number on a chat room. Ads were all the same, its always someone else's bike, no personal details about ownership and use eg selling it because I am upgrading, has this damage/use, and cut and paste from the manufacturers web site.

Anyway you are not here to hear my woes but always worth checking out Gumtree and the better regulated ebay (albeit owned by the same company). Here's a link to a bike of your description on Gumtree (apologies for inferring its nicked, I have no such information) https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/electric-folding-bike-himo-z-20-brand-new-/1388842066

Top Bottom