Missed my Scan appointment today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
So as i said earlier,i went to Goosnargh on Saturday afternoon for a couple of days.Wife had to do some dusting and cleaning.I had to replace some felt on a large shed roof,at one stage i was on the roof with felt pins and a hammer i'm 69 for gawds sake.Monday i pushed mother in law around Blackpool in her wheelchair,as she looked for clothes with Mrs P.Today we had a fish and chip lunch and then we set off for St Jims a Leeds Hospital.I had a 4-30 Scan booked in.On the M60 we hit a traffic jam two soddin hours we were in it i missed my appointment,i rang them on the mobile,they were kind enough to accept my excuse,two horses were on the motorway.They had got away after a horsebox broke down.I was not pleased it took four hours to do a 1 hour thirty min journey.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I hope they give you another appointment very soon though.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It was chaos all the way round the M60 today because of those horses.

You are doing fine for 69 - my MIL/FIL weren't doing anything at that age. Fortunately, my folks are OK and are 72/3

raleighnut

Legendary Member
So as i said earlier,i went to Goosnargh on Saturday afternoon for a couple of days.Wife had to do some dusting and cleaning.I had to replace some felt on a large shed roof,at one stage i was on the roof with felt pins and a hammer i'm 69 for gawds sake.Monday i pushed mother in law around Blackpool in her wheelchair,as she looked for clothes with Mrs P.Today we had a fish and chip lunch and then we set off for St Jims a Leeds Hospital.I had a 4-30 Scan booked in.On the M60 we hit a traffic jam two soddin hours we were in it i missed my appointment,i rang them on the mobile,they were kind enough to accept my excuse,two horses were on the motorway.They had got away after a horsebox broke down.I was not pleased it took four hours to do a 1 hour thirty min journey.
As long as you rang them they should be fine, it's the feckers who just don't turn up that they 'dislike'.

pawl

Legendary Member
Update cos i forgot to mention.The very kind lady at the Hospital gave me a 12-45 appointment for today.I am leaving early and will sit in the Hospital coffee shop.Till my time .

Hope it goes well.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Well that was good.They put me through a ring,without dye then they put me through the ring with dye in through my arm.Now i wait for the appointment to tell me what is wrong,and i feel great apart from being a little tired and grumpy,the grumpy bit is normal :rolleyes:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well that was good.They put me through a ring,without dye then they put me through the ring with dye in through my arm.Now i wait for the appointment to tell me what is wrong,and i feel great apart from being a little tired and grumpy,the grumpy bit is normal :rolleyes:
Was it shocking pink dye? To counteract the brown of all that coffee?

Top Bottom