Missed the rain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
By about two minutes, just parked the trike in the workshop after the thirty minute ride to work, walked down to the cafe for a tea and bacon sandwich and the heavens opened, now the sun is blazing again, wonder if it will hold or if we get rain today, it has been threatening to rain for the last two days, maybe the mudguards will go on for a couple of days.

gazzaputt

Missed the rain but the standing water was unreal.

Robster

I've realised since I started commuting that although it seems like it rains all the time in the UK, the chances of getting wet on say a 30 minute commute are actually quite low.

spindrift

Robster said:
I've realised since I started commuting that although it seems like it rains all the time in the UK, the chances of getting wet on say a 30 minute commute are actually quite low.

If you commute for half an hour at the same time every day the chances are you'll get soaked 12 times a year, they say.

Plax

Guru
Robster said:

Unless you live in Wales. If I only got soaked 12 times a year I'd be happy!

That'll give me something to do now actually, make a note of all the days I get soaked commuting to and from work...........

Top Bottom