Missing cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
Really hopes it turns up soon...

image.jpg
 

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Location
High Shields
Maybe it has a sister mog gone AWOL?
 
I feel your pain, it's always difficult to hit a moving target.

Your best bet is to sit as still as possible in the garden, wait for it to start having a poo and shoot at it while it's busy!
 
OP
OP
Glow worm

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
I feel your pain, it's always difficult to hit a moving target.

Your best bet is to sit as still as possible in the garden, wait for it to start having a poo and shoot at it while it's busy!

We get quite a few cats doing their business in our garden and even on the allotment which is just disgusting. I have yet to find anything that puts them off, having tried all kinds of stuff that's supposed to keep them away but nothing seems to work. The obvious answer is to get a cat I guess, but the carnage they wreak on wild birds puts me right off them.
 

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
George the old guy up the street,who i sit with twice a week,he has been adopted by a stray.The cat has found a cushy pad,warm,food,care.Quite strange,George lost his wife just over twelve months ago,and now this cat walks into his life,it is quite moving how he talks to it,and cares for it.
 
Top Bottom