Missing In Action???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Andy in Sig][quote=Arch said:
Andy in Sig...

It's a fair cop guv. I thought this cunning disguise would be completely impenetrable.[/quote]

Well, it would have been, except I'm fairly sure you posted at some point "I used to be Ankev1"...

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Got me again, but I didn't want to appear facetious.

Gavin Gilbert

And said:
GG (gavin gilbert)

DaveJ is posting on ACF

edit: Zim zum has found his way

No, I'm here - just busy down with a new GF :biggrin: and a pile of legal hassles :?: And I'm try to post less and ride more :tongue:
Don't forget my scant 3000 posts on C+ took 5 years to accrue - I'm hardly prolific.

Bagpuss and Dickie from Special Interests are staying put. Shame DaveJ is on ACF.....

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Tetedelacourse][quote name= said:
Eurostar, Buggi, Jibi, Jacomus-rides-Gen, Hackbike, hevipedal, peejay78 and BentMikey are all still posting on BikeRadar, splitters...

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hairy Jock][quote name= said:
gbb' said:
I notice there's a lot of members registered' date=' but hav'nt actually posted. Early days yet of course, maybe they're just watching to see how either forum goes.[/quote']

Yip sadly no sign of Papercorn still. A few other Race stalwarts too - Iainf72, Timoid, Andyp, Cyclo2000, Eurostar

From cakestop I can only think of Buggi, Jibi, Mr Ducko, Norv who I haven't seen here.

Eurostar, Buggi, Jibi, Jacomus-rides-Gen, Hackbike, hevipedal, peejay78 and BentMikey are all still posting on BikeRadar, splitters...

Err, I'm still posting on BR....and ACF on occasions. I don't think that we need to be exclusive?

Maybe I'm just a cycling forum whore... :tongue:

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Admin said:
The old C+ forums are still up and you can email some people via their profile.

Search the members list for the M.I.A.'s and invite them over :tongue:

Cheers,
Shaun
Not really sure about the morality of this approach. If I was running a forum, and an administrator of another one started sending out emails, using the registration details that I held - I would be less than pleased :?:

Just my view of course

Andrew

Arch

Married to Night Train
I don't think it matters if we invite people - as long as we don't say "You must be exclusive to us!" In the early days, I mentioned my intention to stay here to several people I happened to have contact with and suggested they join, and they all came over - but I think most of them are also still on the other forum too...

It's only a case of being 'splitters' if people are made to feel they can only belong to one group or the other, not both...

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Arch said:
I don't think it matters if we invite people - as long as we don't say "You must be exclusive to us!" In the early days, I mentioned my intention to stay here to several people I happened to have contact with and suggested they join, and they all came over - but I think most of them are also still on the other forum too...

It's only a case of being 'splitters' if people are made to feel they can only belong to one group or the other, not both...

What is wrong with splitting your time between two forums? Unless of course you are writing up and your stipend is about to run out, in which case it is compulsory :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hairy Jock said:
What is wrong with splitting your time between two forums? Unless of course you are writing up and your stipend is about to run out, in which case it is compulsory :tongue:

Compulsory! I never Knew. I thought I was doing something illicit! Well, that changes everything...
:?:

Top Bottom