Missing this years target?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Well I am about to admit defeat. It is now past the middle of November and I need to do 487 miles in the next 6 weeks to reach this years target of 4000 miles. Being realistic, it is highly unlikely that I will make it, given the weather and other commitments at this time of year. This coming week is forecast to be wet and windy :sad:. The non existent summer has been the real cause of the lack of miles. In fact, I am surprised that I managed to get as many miles in as I have done. There's always next year.

Anyone else struggling?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry to hear that.
BUT.. there is 6 weeks until the end of the year. Which works out about 80 miles per week.
Easy doable. Couple of evening rides and a longer weekend one.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear that.
BUT.. there is 6 weeks until the end of the year. Which works out about 80 miles per week.
Easy doable. Couple of evening rides and a longer weekend one.

Agreed, it IS do-able. Just unlikely. A lot will depend on the weather, but I am in the west of Scotland - and it is winter!

Nebulous

Guru
It looks like mine was set about right, and is going to go to the wire. I have a 100 mile ride on the 9th of December which will help greatly.

Big boy

ive had a terrible year, was all geared up for it and then my back went.
It soon sorted itself out but still lets me know its there, what with the weather and now winter forget it.
A terrible year for me but life is long, next year may be better.

Top Bottom