Mistaken Identity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I had a new one today.

There I was, walking from the station to the College in Clydebank and some young and rather attractive woman started calling and chasing after me (ooh err!) she eventually caught up with me and asked the immortal words (well, ok, not quite):

'Are you the Real Radio Renegade?'

A bit put out (I don't get many young ladies chasing after me down the street you see), I had to say no, and she zoomed off again after some other poor sod.

I now wonder what would have happened if I'd said 'yes' and spun it out a bit ^_^
Apparently my tutor had a similar experience too, but from someone else.

So, who have you been mistaken for??

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
so who is the real radio renegade

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
C'mon MDB, you know the rules - no photo, didn't happen^_^

I tried but it was moderated.

Ironically, I was leaving the College later and this young guy came running past with a really fit bum (I notice these things, roit?*).
Hmmm, I think I'll need to start running as my bum is currently anything but fit! ^_^ :blush:

Sounds lovely:laugh:

A flackjacket and helmet are standard garb for non locals....

* - Its complicated.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
The Real Radio renegate was at the SECC on monday. We did not manage to catch him :laugh: although one of my colleagues asked every single person that walked in without an id hanging from his neck!
If you answer yes, MDB, you will have to cough up £ 3,000, for that's the price on the renegate's head!

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The Real Radio renegate was at the SECC on monday. We did not manage to catch him :laugh: although one of my colleagues asked every single person that walked in without an id hanging from his neck!
If you answer yes, MDB, you will have to cough up £ 3,000, for that's the price on the renegate's head!

Glad I didn't then, thanks!

Doseone

Guru
Ironically, I was leaving the College later and this young guy came running past with a really fit bum (I notice these things, roit?).
Hmmm, I think I'll need to start running as my bum is currently anything but fit! ^_^ :blush:

Give it a couple of weeks of light jogging and you'll have buns like 2 peaches in a silk bag^_^

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I did have it all at one point but then I let myself go. For several years. So I'll get back to it soon, and I need to get fit for this operation anyway, so I might as well try and give the nurses something worth looking at ^_^.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I was in a pub a few years back and the the chap serving at the bar thought he recognised me and started probing to see who I was. I was feeling antisocial and skirted around his questioning which made him feel he was on the right track but that I didn't want to be recognised.
He was convinced that I was 'someone off the telly' and 'the name's on the tip of my tongue'. He bought me the drink after all that and promised not to attract attention to me if I just wanted a quiet evening in his pub.:thumbsup:

I have no idea who he thought I was but it was nice of him to get me a pint for the privilege.
^_^

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
He must have been in clydebank yesterday. He cannot lie if caught ^_^ if you had answered yes, you would have been in BIG trouble, but you knew that, everybody in the Glasgow area knows that game :laugh:

I have heard of these things before, so I did know not to say yes, yes.

I have no idea who he thought I was but it was nice of him to get me a pint for the privilege.
^_^

Usually the only words I hear when I enter a pub these days is

'Get out Douglas, your barred!' :laugh:

Top Bottom